Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm still running

Well it has been a while.  For those of you who have been wondering, yes I am still running.  Life has gotten busy, and while I have made time to run, I haven't made any time to write about it.  Lets do a little recap of where I am at.

Since starting last July, here are my stats.

Total miles run: 168.




So you can see when I get busy, and when I get some free time.  Here are some of my favorite routes that I have run since the last time I did a post.

Long New Orleans route that runs through Waldenburg Park and by Jackson Square.

Longer New Orleans route running on Magazine and St. Charles.

And lastly, here is my beach run for when work send me to Biloxi.

My current goal for this year is to run 500 miles by the end of the year.  I have a long way to go.



See you out on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment